Thursday, July 11, 2013

SDCC 2013 *Update!



I'm going to be helping out at the Womanthology booth at Comic Con San Diego!
Booth # HH-03
My schedule is:
Friday: 9:30-11:30am
Saturday: 9:30-1:30pm
Sunday: 3:30-5:00pm
I will have left over sketchcards for sale, and will sign Womanthology or any of my books brought to the table.  I won't have many copies of my sketchbook... but Stuart Ng's booth #5012 close by will!
I might be hanging out at Tr!ckster once in awhile, so watch my twitter during the convention to see where I'll be.

I will not be taking any commissions during the con.  Sorry!



Stay cool at con, drink lots of water and please wear deodorant!


I’ll have a sketchbook available at SDCC!
8x8 28 pgs full color
It’ll probably run $25, and be availble at www.stuartngbooks.com and at Tr!ckster outside the convention center!
Sorry it’s kind of expensive, printing was a bit nuts this year.  I’m going to try to include an original sketch in them.
Also,  I can’t reserve, or personally mail copies out. After the con it’s likely Stuart and Tr!ckster may have copies online.

This weekend Beware the Batman premieres!  I had friends who worked on it, so give it a chance!  And there's going to be a really cool Wonder Woman short!!
The first Amethyst short is also re-airing, which is kind of neat since in the old comics Wonder Woman was someone she looked up too. 


Randoms





It's a tractor elf!  Her name is Jenna Dear!

No comments: