Monday, July 01, 2013

Birthday and Anime Expo!


Today is my Mom's birthday!  She started watching DC Nation to catch the shorts, but got really into Blue Beetle's plot line on Young Justice instead.
(This is based on his Brave and the Bold design because I'm lazy.  He's adorable in that too, and might be the first super hero I've ever boarded?)

Anime Expo, at the Los Angeles convention center, this holiday weekend!

I have a few pages of art in this sketchbook with some talented friends!
Actually 8 artists contributed, not seven!  I think all of us work in animation, so stop by table f-24 to pick up a copy!
There is a little flip book of Banana Cat in there too!
If it becomes available online later, I'll post where, but no plans yet.


Forgot to mention I updated the zazzle store last month.  Billie mugs and a Space Unicorn poster!


Sketches and instagrams from the past few weeks.  It was over 100 degrees in Los Angeles this weekend.  Fun times.


My instagram name is potatofarmgirl, for those who've been asking.



Started playing Oracle of Seasons, but haven't had much time other than grabbing my sword.  



I've been listening to the preview tracks for the Balance and Ruin album from OC Remix.  Excited for the rest of the album to come out.  This and the new Studio Killers album have been on constant repeat.


Oh hohohoho.... make sure to pick up that sketchbook from Anime Expo....







Erased and screwed this page up, so this is all that exists.

His hat is fancy.




Snow White and other tales


Found a whole sketchbook from 2009 of unscanned art.  Most of it was for a Banana Cat pitch that never saw the light of day.  
Here's Henry the delivery boy.  He is afraid of dogs, it makes his job very hard!




Also a Harpy Gee scribble, was pitching it to another studio at the time, but never heard back.  So it was left unfinished.  Think I was getting ready for a trip to Tokyo then anyway.

Old sketch in a pile of papers


Annie from Skullgirls?! 

Skippy has been more adorable lately, I can't handle it.



No comments: