Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weinerkahn


Wondercon in Anaheim this weekend, Space Unicorn might be a print?! 
The nice fellows at Tikimachine are letting me crash their booth, #1026
They have a lot of neat books and art, for kids and old kids.

I will have the same old sketchbooks, Billie, and these sketchcards.
No reserve, and will probably be the last time this year I'll be selling any.





Also my friend Lori will have a snazzy table with some handmade puppets!  Visit her at table #AA247


“Spring is in the Air” opening March 30th at 6PM.




2 comments:

Percy Bysshe said...

Like totally groovy space unicorn, man, I'm straight trippin' ...far out... awesome sketch cards - you're a drawing machine! and an artiste - kickass spring print - I'd make a joke about the hormonal content in the wondercon atmosphere, but that well is dry...

david said...

your drawings are so awesome and your colors too!