Saturday, December 08, 2012

Comic books and monster girls!



Next week is the release of the final issue of "Marceline and the Scream Queens".
There are six alt covers, and I was asked to draw one!  Thanks Boom!
The A covers were drawn by Jen Bennet.  She helped me with a big project this year!





Not going to explain anything here.


Sari from Transformers Animated, because I wanted to draw a robot girl with a hammer.


Randoms





Keep forgetting Scooby Doo Mystery Inc season 2 starting airing, at some point.  
It's on Cartoon Network.  
Here's a sexy demon lady I drew.  I didn't animate that awesome gif, but it's pretty cool!

The new Mika album is wonderful.

3 comments:

Salomon Fenix said...

Nice cover, Brianne

Escott Art said...

I love your blog! It's so much fun :) Bruce has to be one of my favorites. I also like the Spacetember post. Great music picks! Of course the best part has to be your art and animation. Amazing!

matthewART said...

so! Uber! Kewel! ur art always brightens my day!