Sunday, July 01, 2012

Jimmy Crack Corn

Last week, my little brother got married!  I didn't have a lot of time to pack, and forgot my camera, but the wedding planner took some wonderful photos.  She's awesome!  
I did draw my brother's wedding invite, but never checked with him if I could post it.  He is a shy one.

This past weekend, I drew mindlessly, got an oil change on my car finally, and dropped off sketchbooks at Stuart Ng for San Diego Comic Con.  I drew a sketch sticker in each one.  :)  
Next week's post will be for SDCC.

Been stressed out about the dumbest things, but I guess if no one else is worried, then I won't either.
It's been awhile since I've felt comfortable to just sketch.  There is always something important I should be drawing, or fixing, and that doesn't leave much time for brain wandering.  Then drawing becomes a chore, and a job.  
Luckily, it's getting back to normal.  Time to start figuring out another book.
Oh, and this song has been on repeat alllllll month!  


Lol, someone started a petition to try to get an Amethyst tv show.  Thanks awesome random person!




1 comment:

Percy Bysshe said...

Cool photos! Country weddings rock - Have a great the convention - I'm actually designing a kind of anti-nerd hormone kit. It'll be amazing - it'll be like having the equivalent of a complete bathroom all in a handbag. You'll never need to go to the bathroom during the whole con. They'll be dry shampoo, talcum powder, desinfectant hand gel, disposal hand towels, maybe even a petri dish for ad hoc chemical analysis, etc... I plan to market this and make a killing...