Saturday, February 04, 2012

Not dead yet, nope nope nope

Not yet anyway... let's see if I survive this month.  HA HA.
Went to Tokyo, saw friends, visited some nice people at some studios, came back, and designing on three different projects right now (or more like four).
I took photos in Tokyo, but forgot my digital camera, so I used a disposable.  YAY they still make those.  Once I finish off the second camera and get it developed, I'll post them up.  Hopefully my thumbs won't be in the photos.

So updates and some art:
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Ultros"
For the Super Button Mashers show in Chicago, Feb. 11, 2012. 
Full artist list and info here: Super Button Mashers

Here are the few things sketched that aren't work related. 
We saw this jolly fellow at the Dragon Quest Cafe in Tokyo.  He was really excited to add more points to his card.  He also had a little racoon fanny pack.  He is awesome.




That's it for now.  Looks like the scanner is starting to die, getting weird streaks in everything.
Will post more in March.  Hopefully some of the stuff I worked on will be airing on Cartoon Network by then.  I don't really know. Berfs.




5 comments:

Studio Cutecake said...

I loveeee the girl in blue and the kitty!!! ; ; Your tradition work is so freakin pretty!!!

Ben Dale said...

I love your FF6 illo! I love that game so much, inspired many a night of drawing growing up. You even got the Yeti in there!

paul said...

Hey Brianne, How was Tokyo treating you?

JennySRP said...

awesomes!

Carrie said...

yay for raccoon fanny packs! awesome. The redhead in the bathing suit is divine! Always fun checking out your art :) :D