Monday, May 17, 2010

Weird old stuff because I want to go to bed now.

I want to go to bed, and not turn on my Dell that is still hooked up to my scanner and all that jazz. So these weird things are going up instead.

Back in 2006 I was asked along with some other artists to design a potential mascot for the Chinese World's Fair. I never heard more about it after I pooped these drawings out, but I remember I named the fish "Pearl". She wears glasses, cause fish should wear protective eye wear to keep their eye balls from popping out. Oh, and the bug thing has bicycle shaped glasses. Yupz. More lameness next week probably. Toodles.
P.S. I dedicate this post to the Chinese Spammer Bots.

6 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

I like these! I especially the flower creatures XD

Ryan Green said...

My fav is the tiger on the left.

Kat R said...

Kitty heart is wondrous^^

Love the designs, the tigers are especially cute...I can't decide who my favorite is XD

Kristina Bustamante said...

Hey Brianne! It was really nice meeting you on Saturday! As always, your stuff looks great. Your animals are so pretty, especially the fish! The design of the first one in the second row is very appealing. Also, the last tiger is so cute, I wish he was real, so that I could give him a hug!

Sean Worsham said...

Your work never ceases to amaze me. While your fish w/ glasses are cute, your first 2 (the bugs) really impress me. It catches your attention more than any other character on this sheet for me.

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Kristina- Nice meeting you the other night too! I hope I didn't scare you!