Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Super Star Sprinkle Asthma Attack GO!!

All hopped up on Albuterol and Nyquil, hot dog water of the demons, as opposed to Ambrosia, nectar of the Gods.
Here is some important stuff:

1.The fund raiser for Soren Rogers went really well, and they are having a party for the last night of the gallery show. It's still at Monkey House Toys in Silverlake, CA, on Saturday, February 2nd, at 3pm. I think they may still be accepting donations and more artwork for the final event.

2.It's almost time for Innerspark applications if any highschool student is interested in going. It's alot of fun, you learn ALOT in a month, you get to use actual animation equipment, eat gross Calarts food, order pizza from Ameci's instead and make the delivery guys mad when they don't get their huge tip, go to museums, studios, guest speakers, radda, radda, and etc... Anyway, applications are due February 29th.


My lungs are full of gunk. It's disgusting. I couldn't focus on anything all day, but I had to sit still. Yay for asthma!!! Colors.....

A couple of days ago I finally discovered the "Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series". There are currently 26 eps. Now it all makes sense...

16 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the fund raiser,the page of colorful sketches below is fantastical!hope you feel better.

Blake Himsl Hunter said...

I am glad to see a fellow astmatic do work during an attack, I usually just and try to breath.

I am also glad the fund raiser with well.

Amy said...

I wish my dreams looked like your splash pages.

Congrats on the show, I'm kicking myself for not sending something :/

Jeffrey said...

This is great! Your power level is quite frightening, being able to draw like this even when sick.

Hope you are feeling better! Isn't coughing up phlegm so satisfying though?

IN AMERICA!

Chris Battle said...

Lunk gunk: Bad for you, good for your blog readers :)

PotatoFarmGirl said...

My hair is thanking you for the kind words! In America!

LFW said...

asthma sucks, but this page is excellent, (little bunny girl in the middle is hilarious).

keep going

your fan

-LFW

brigette b said...

I can vouch for Innerspark/CSSSA! I liked it so much as a high-schooler that I went back as a TA during CalArts. The energy on campus during those four weeks is SUPER intense!

Gebba said...

I love nyquil too! I ventured out onto the ice for some, but my car got stuck :(
I went to California recently, but didn't get south enough to see you-- how long has it been?

Alexei Martins said...

Oh!!Hope you feel better soon!!
Beautiful sketches page!!!

Cheers!

Kyri Kyprianou said...

Great work! Hope you are okay. I've added you as a link on my new blog, I have to keep coming back here! Pop over and have a look if you wanna.

All the best, a new fan!

Boogervampire said...

LOKI!!! Okay I know it's not Loki really, but it looks like him. But I say that about any brown tabby's with white chests and feets.

CSSSA rocks!

Angelo Vilar said...

thats smorgazborg of good stuff...pardon my french...

Meesimo said...

Nice page of awesomeness

Mother Earth said...

The buck and the unicorn look like their having a sordid affair......or is it just forbidden love? Unicorns don't think much of deer, or so I've heard.

Brian Growe said...

I hope you're doing better now Miss Brianne! That's a wonderful page of sketches!