Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Eve in Bunny Town


It is that time of the year, again, where one gets to travel through airports hopeful that eventually they'll make it to their destination. Most of the time, the flight from Seatac to the eastside of the state gets cancelled, and I get to live there until someone picks me up. But not this year! This year will be different!
Hooray for little brothers getting jobs in Seattle! YAY!!
Here are some pre Christmas photos, and some photos from my work. OOoo animation mysteries....

Here is "Randy the Hip Hop Bear". I saw him at the Mervyn's store in Burbank. He is horrible.

Camera phone is poopy. It will be replaced soon.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

cuuute picture

jeremy melton said...

I love your work. Great Job!!

Ood SERRIERE said...

i love your picture, drawing! it's beautifulll!!!

Amy said...

Your cubicle makes me nostalgic for animation... where else are we supposed to put our TOYS??

Jeffrey said...

zomg! Where did you get that Deus-Neuf? I totally want that and nono.

Jeffrey said...

Also also, that reindeer pic is tops. I would love to see how you go about things. Like some sort of fast forwarded video of you doing a sketch.

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Jeff-
I got Mr. Neuf from Alan Wan, who runs the "Robocon" in Chinatown, Los Angeles. They might have more there. Nono was a present a friend found in Honolulu, but I think they have some of Lal'c, Noriko, Rei, etc., in the same toy line.

Jeffrey said...

Thanks PFG. I haven't had time to go down there, but the revoltech stuff is great. There's this 91 or so points of articulation Nono I'm trying to find too.

Zorilita - Mary Bellamy said...

That image is simply adorable =)!

Percy Bysshe said...

Great Xmas card - you're the Bjork of markers - Joyous Yuletide - uctpj

Brian Growe said...

Great picture Miss Brianne!

Oliver Akuin said...

i love this drawing brianne!

Drake Brodahl (pumml) said...

Lovely illustration! The reindeer designs are really great! Also, I live in Seattle! Glad you didn't get stuck at the airport this year.

Kt Shy said...

That is adorable! I love those deer, and the colours! Happy new year! :)

Katie said...

Gosh, your drawings are so amazing! I love this, and also the first doodle on the post before this one.

I hope your holiday was fun! Yay 2008!!

kopi.J said...

Hello! I think these information Will be helpful for you.

namenda.club
cchfulton.com
Thank you!