Wednesday, August 01, 2007

You got 400 xp, -300 gp, -1000hp, zombified!


Other than being attacked by a small Naruto child with a packet of mustard in the hallway, and the insane crowds, I actually had alot of fun. I met alot of nice people, phenomenal artists, and just enjoyed being somewhere other than LA. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who gave me signings and doodles, I wish I could scan them all in. My brain is currently regenerating, but I think it was worth it. Sorry to anyone I missed, it was so huge, and people weren't always at their booths, but you have to go to the bathroom and shower sometime. So, GOOD JOB! Anyways...
Here are the photos of Comic Con 2007, that have nothing to do with comics, but alot of toys and stuff that doesn't make sense to anyone.
The Pop Culture Con



I went and saw "The Labyrinth" Monday night, and then picked a friend up from the airport tonight. We went to dinner and I draw. Owww....my brain is still not working.

_______________________________
****Happy Berfday Poopface. Here is a video for u. What you missed this weekend.

14 comments:

Hesbell said...

I like to draw on the paper.

Boogervampire said...

YES!! ALL HAIL ZOD!!

Chris Battle said...

Thanks for going and blogging, so the rest of us don't have to :)

LFW said...

Damn, sounds like I missed out again!

I like your drawings there on the tablecloth in the restaurant, too bad you couldn't scan them in.

But yeah, nerd central, thanks for the report, I can only imagine the smell that must have been all around.

cheers

your pal

-LFW

that's hugo said...

Great Pics! Sadly I can never find Waldo. Great place to play that game though (aside from the "there goes your boyfriend" game which is also loads of fun).

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Ahh boo! I did not get to play the "there goes your boyfriend" game at con. That would have been alot of fun. At least I saw Zod.
LFW- The small press area wasn't too stinky. That's where alot of people were selling their sketchbooks and tshirts. But I wasn't at that specific spot all weekend, so who knows what the people working the booths had to smell. Everyone in that area had hygiene.

Brian Growe said...

Wow, awesome pics! I wish I got to meet Zod! Thanks so much for stopping by our booth, it was really nice saying hi to you again, hope the mustard came out!

nateinabox said...

Zod baby, nerd patrols, Daleks, all kinds of toys, Nate's gigantic head ... that really sums up all of con doesn't it?

When dealing with unruly nerd spawns that use mustard attacks, always use an "accidental" backwards elbow to their forehead. The child recoils and cries and the parents admonish the devilspawn for walking into people. Works every time. That's why elbows were invented, but you're far too nice to do that...

Martin Hsu said...

Jambalaya on la playa! errr... huh? I wanna come visit!!! I will bring presents...\(^o^)/

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Presents???... >(+u+)< are they aftermath of the jambalaya? Ewwwww!
Nate-I will perfect the elbow jab! You must have gotten that down working at the booth all weekend.
Bryan-No more mustard! YAY!

Rogelio T. said...

How well does Skippy take it when you go away.

Anonymous said...

Hey nice pics of the con!
hope to see you at one someday!

Unknown said...

good seeing you at the con. and thanks for the pass!!! we're related now.

Biocreep said...

Hi Brianne! It was great to finally meet you at Comic Con. Your drawings are great! Lets keep in touch! <3<3<3