Monday, March 19, 2007

A bazillion things!! (redux)

Ok Blogger sucks! For the first time ever, I lost an entire post. Thanks google.
anyway, here is it again sorta. Not like it's going to change the world.


Yay! Working for myself. Maybe if I make a note of it, it will guilt me into finishing it, and I'll realize how much time I'm not spending on it. Anyways, insomnia will have to hold off for now, family is visiting this week! Hooray!! Things to do this week!!

1. Go see "Wicked"! (Gwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!)
2. Go to Disneyland! (and see the Golden Book exhibit above the Pirates ride.)
3. Gallery shows of awesomeness (may not make these, but I will do my darnedness!!)
****Miss Mindy and CJ show: The Secret Lives of Dolls!****
****The Ancient Book of Myth and War!**** (I heard there are still spots available for a workshop the following day with the artists, for anyone who might be interested.)
4. Go see movies!
5. Go exploring!
6. Pet Skippy

On a catatonic note, meet Cwunchy, and his new friend. (thanks Rogelio, Cwunchy is awesome!)


I also got a chance to go to the Paul Driessen screening last Friday. The squishy sound effects he uses to go with his beautiful squishy animation are made with three day old macaroni!!

Now back to work. I'm sure Skippy has my entire marker/pen collection stuffed under the couch by now. Lovely.

17 comments:

Chris Battle said...

Cool dark angel! Sooo moody. I guess it can't always be pink Hello Kitty sunshine days :)

Boogervampire said...

YEA!! Markers under the couch!! Be sure to pet him lots so he doesn't bite your ankels!! HI NORANNE!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kt Shy said...

Sounds like a good week! I liked Wicked, our Glinda was briiiiiiiiilliant and all the costumes are gorgeous. I wish I could see the Golden Book exibit, sniffle.

oh, and the deleted comment was me, just in case you were curious. (blogger didn't sign me in properly. BAH!)

Percy Bysshe said...

Nice - nice priority list - prioritizing is good - I guess. I wouldn't know personally - rigtheous notion - I should do that - but then I should do a lot of things...

Oh, sweet little sugar talker
Paradise dream stealer
Oh, Warhol's little queen, Edie
An angel with a broken wing, oh

The dogs lay at your feet, Edie
Oh, we caressed your cheek, well
Stars wrapped in your hair
Ooh, life without a care
Yeah, yeah, yeah

PotatoFarmGirl said...

skylark-
Ha, this list isn't priority, it is VACATION! I have been on hiatus too long, working lots of odd artsy but fun jobs, now it is time to go do stuff outside of my apartment. I may have to find work again soon, it is getting depressing.
closet space-
I finally found my camera charger, I will try to take photos of the Golden book exhibit if they let me. Canadians should have a chance to enjoy it too!
No worries about the blogger, it has been buggy me thinks.

Percy Bysshe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexei Martins said...

Cool news!!!!
AWESOME dark angel!!!!

Percy Bysshe said...

I was just goofing with the priority thing (It sounded so much funnier in my head.:)) - I'm really amazed at your capacity to manage a freelance art career and at the quality of your artwork - enjoy the vacation time!

PS - Do you write stories? What with your great sense of humour an' all, I bet they'd be rollickin' good funny.

Jeffrey said...

wo...workshop i didnt know that.

such a gloomy picture for you. interesting.

Abby Goldsmith said...

That's a nice picture! I really like the lighting and her expression. She looks dejected and like she's considering going on an evil rampage.

Unknown said...

i think the yellow adds to the whole mood of the drawing,
good luck this week, i really wish i could make it to that golden book exhibit, i have a small collection going.

Jeremy Townsend (JERT) said...

cool work, pretty girl paintings

Fourth Class Artwork said...

I talked to Chu and she said we should all go out to lunch again.

How does the week of the first work for you? Call me at work, 4317

-LL

Meesimo said...

Thanks Bree!
Your art is continually inspiring. And Cwunchy is supercool.
Looks like you've got some Wicked busy and fun times ahead.
Cheers

David Colman said...

nicely done....different for you...glad to see you are pushing the envelope...saw Wicked like 2 years ago.....it was one of the best shows I have ever seen

Chris Hooten said...

Wow...Nice Drawing..The darker side of Brianne.I think she needs some candy.