Thursday, November 03, 2005

No more Halloween for another year.....BOO!

I be scanning!! My back hurts. Had lunch with a vampire, Indiana Jones, and a cowgirl yesterday at the Glendale Mall. Here be a sketch from a few months ago. I don't think I'll use her for anything anytime soon. There is so much cool Halloween stuff out there, I think if I had a project planned I'd go in another direction with this. I guess her name is Hilda. The image says "Elf" and "Elph" 'cause at the time I was looking into the Sony Elph. Alot of the reviews for that camera on Amazon said that they were extremely fragile, so I went with another camera. It's a Sony too. These drawings scare me.
I'm almost done scanning. Going to bed early tonight! Yay!
Here's a direct link to a low quality clip of the PPG anime...if no one's seen it before.

4 comments:

Boogervampire said...

Okay, not to sound like a complete and total moron, but when did they decided to make an anime PPG cartoon?

Heather Sybil Chavez said...

you got to havew lunch with an adventurous group. Bri the Ninja

PotatoFarmGirl said...

They made the cartoon awhile ago. It's airing in Japan I think. Cartoon Network licensed out the rights.

toxic dan said...

man i never seen that shit before.
ssswwweeeet!!!