Thursday, October 13, 2005

Unico again!

One of my co-workers found a deranged Unico. Made my day. The deranged one is on the left. It was made by Sega, probably for the UFO machines in Japan. The one on the right I found on Ebay a while back. He is more on model. I think he may be from the Tezuka museum. Bizarro Unico love little Unico!

In other news.....my resume is on my website again. Alas, a mass hiatus is coming soon, very soon. It's so great to work there, I've learned so much from talented somewhat mentally balanced people. In the words of the profound Cyborg: "Boo-yah."

2 comments:

Heather Sybil Chavez said...

I like the comment on the somewhat mentally balanced people... yes your drew is great and fun. Why are the unico plushies always so off

Boogervampire said...

Okay, I seriously think the unico plushies are off cause that cartoon is just so freakishly wrong. FREAKISHLY WRONG!!!